How and what information do we collect about you?
Your personal information may be supplied to us when you register on our website, contact us by phone, post, email or in person. If you are inquiring, renting, letting or selling a property through Priory LM we will collect and use your personal data in order to be able to provide our services. The personal data we collect, and use may include:
- Identity Data (name, marital status, title, date of birth, gender)
- Contact Data (billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers)
- Financial Data (Bank account and payment details)
- Marketing and Communications Data (your marketing and communication preferences; records and contents of any correspondence and communications you have with us or any feedback which you leave with us).
How will we use the information about you?
We will use your personal data for the purposes for which we have collected it. However we may process your personal data for other reasons and use it for different purposes where it is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations, such as:
- To contact you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services which you requested from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer.
- To provide you with information about goods and services which we can offer you or to permit selected third parties such as inventory clerks, repair contractors, utility companies, etc. to contact you and provide you with goods and services.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide customer support.
- To comply with the requirements imposed by law or any court order.
We would like to send you information about our properties and services which we believe may be of interest to you. You are able to opt out of receiving marketing material at any time. You can ask us to stop sending marketing messages by contacting us by email to email@example.com
or by calling 020 8940 4555 during office hours. If you do withdraw your consent to receiving marketing messages, we will still process your personal data to fulfil our contract with you and in accordance with our legal, accountancy and regulatory obligations.
You have the legal rights to control what we do with your information. This includes a right to access the personal information that we hold; to object to direct marketing; to request that we restrict processing your information for certain purposes; to delete the personal data we hold about you in certain situations; and to ask us to correct inaccurate information we hold about you.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to update or remove information you think is inaccurate any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by writing to us at Priory LM, 16 Kew Green, Richmond, Surrey TW9 3BH.
How to contact us
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone 020 8940 4555
- Write Priory LM, 16 Kew Green,
Richmond, Surrey TW9 3BH